Here are the rules. My answers and questions are below the cut. :) I was tagged by archifist.
- Always post the rules
- Answer the questions the person who tagged you wrote and write your 11 new questions.
- Tag 11 new people.
- Tell them you’ve tagged them.
- @ me so I can see you answer
1. What are the contents of your current handbag (or, if you don’t use a handbag, whatever bag you most use)?
Mygra-stick, two pencils, two pens, umbrella, name tag, tablet, Information Organization textbook.
2. Have you ever lost something that meant a great deal to you? If so, what?
A coffee mug from the secret service. I microwaved it to heat water for tea, except I forgot to put the water in. Then I tried to put water in. It exploded.
3. If you could meet one author, living or dead, for one hour, who would it be and why?
Saul Williams. Because I think he would be fascinating to talk to and I have enjoyed his work for a long time.
4. If you could only ask the author one question, what would it be?
Where do you draw the line between art and life?
5. If you had a limitless gift voucher for either a large drugstore or a large stationery shop, which would you choose? And why? (Feel free to list all the awesome stuff you’d buy!)
Drugstore. I’m not really into stationary but I could go for a lifetime supply of Claritin.
6. We already know you’re amazing (I tagged you, so this is a given) but what is one amazing fact about yourself that your followers might not know?
I used to write comic books, and aspired to be a screenwriter during high school and early undergrad.
7. What is your favourite dessert or pudding?
Crème Brule, or my mom’s apple pie.
8. What do you do with odd socks?
I either use them to dust or throw them out.
9. An important visitor is coming over in one hour. What do you do to prepare?
Thaw more chicken and make them dinner.
10. You are a non-superhuman superhero. What is your special skill?
Infuriating amount of snark.
11. What is next to your bed/on your bedside table/locker?
A pile of laundry, phone charger, lamp, and a box of condoms.